Banana Pup Pops – A creamy, homemade popsicle that your dog will love! Delicious and good for them too!
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 banana (chopped into pieces)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Put all ingredients into food processor or blender and mix until well-combined and smooth.
- Divide the mixture into four paper cups.
- Position a rawhide stick into the middle of the cup.
- Place the cups in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Peel the paper cup away from the pop and let your pup enjoy!
Calories: 349 Fat: 16g Saturated fat: 6g Unsaturated fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 42g Sugar: 27g Sodium: 192mgFiber: 4g Protein: 14g Cholesterol: 32mg